Coming in at number 2 is a generic error; it means something serious has gone wrong and you are going to need to roll up your sleeves, dig in, and find out what. But you are not without clues. Your alert.log file will contain the path to your trace file. You will want to look in it, as a record is written to the trace file every time an ORA-00600 error occurs. Take the information you get from your trace file and the first argument in the square brackets (the internal message number), and head over to My Oracle Support (Metalink). There you will find a handy ORA-0600 lookup tool (Note 153788.1) that will direct you to additional information that will help you solve your problem.
- Next story ORA-1722: Invalid Number
- Previous story ORA-12154: TNS:could not resolve the connect identifier specified
- ORA-01000: maximum open cursors exceededasked by Oracle Docs
- ORA-03113: end-of-file on communication channelasked by Oracle Docs
- ORA-1722: Invalid Numberasked by Oracle Docs
- ORA-00600: internal error code, arguments: [%s], [%s],[%s], [%s], [%s]asked by Oracle Docs
- ORA-12154: TNS:could not resolve the connect identifier specifiedasked by Oracle Docs