00Description A Critical Patch Update is a collection of patches for multiple security vulnerabilities. Critical Patch Update patches are usually cumulative but each advisory describes only the security fixes added since the previous Critical...
- ORA-01000: maximum open cursors exceededasked by Oracle Docs
- ORA-03113: end-of-file on communication channelasked by Oracle Docs
- ORA-1722: Invalid Numberasked by Oracle Docs
- ORA-00600: internal error code, arguments: [%s], [%s],[%s], [%s], [%s]asked by Oracle Docs
- ORA-12154: TNS:could not resolve the connect identifier specifiedasked by Oracle Docs